Every month, we share easy tasks you can do to keep you home in tip-top shape all year long. So as we wind down 2014, here are a few simple tasks you can take on in December!
• Replace all of your home’s air filters to keep them working efficiently.
• Check all faucets and pipes for leaks.
• Remove drain covers and clear the drain of any gunk. Consider running baking soda and vinegar down the drain to clean it too. This small task could prevent a slow backed up drain later.
• Replace water filters in your refrigerator or faucet to keep water tasting fresh.
• Check drainage around the house and gutters, especially during winter weather.
• Check car tires for tread wear and have tires rotated. Are your tires ready for ice or snow?
• Save on Home Insurance - Homeowners Insurance is an important part of protecting your home and belongings.
To make sure you have the very best coverage (and the most affordable rate), call us today for a free, no obligation quote